There may be times when you need more than nursing care or personal assistance from healthcare professionals. We understand that there are emotional stresses affecting your health and your family.
In such situations, Medical Social Workers may just be the right people to assist you.
- Support During a Health Crisis
- Emotional Support and Encouragement
- Counseling Sessions with the Patient
- Guidance on Healthcare Policies
- Family Counseling or Group Counseling
- Assisting in the Development of the Care Plan
- Inpatient and Outpatient Care Arrangements
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Advance Directives
- Coordinating Post-Hospitalization Treatment
- Rehabilitation Planning
- Grief Counseling
- Helping Surviving Family Members Cope with Death or Illness
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
Are you looking for a support that a Medical Social Worker can provide your family? Our team at America’s Nursing, Inc. may just be able to help. Please call us at 703-998-8900 for assistance.