Recovery at home is possible with the help of Occupational Therapists. They focus on helping you regain your self-care skills, restore your mobility, and enhance your independence by providing the following treatments:
- Physical Strength Training
- Fitting of Prosthetics for Amputations
- Occupation-Focused Practice Models
- Enhancing the Client’s Coordination
- Sensory Functions Restoration
- Progressive Work Skills Recovery Therapy
- Work Simplification
- Preventing Health Complications and Injuries
- Cognition and Psychosocial Needs Evaluation
- Education in the Use of Mobility Adaptive Equipment
- Muscle Control Restoration
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Restore your mobility
At America’s Nursing, Inc. it is our goal to fulfill the recovery goals of our clients through Occupational Therapy. Clients living within our service area can easily access our services.
Call us at 703-998-8900 to for an Occupational Therapy assessment or consultation.