Disabilities and injuries can be treated by Physical Therapists who specialize in helping patients enhance their musculoskeletal capabilities.
We tailor the physical therapy plan to your needs. The care plan may cover one or a combination of the following treatments:
- Designing specialized home exercises
- Treatment for chronic pain
- Regaining mobility
- Aerobic exercises
- Post-surgical treatment and care
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Prosthetics training
- Energy conservation training
- Physical strength training
- Athletic training or rehabilitation
- Education and training in the use of assistive devices
- Gait training
Physical Therapy can be scheduled for you or your loved one with a physician’s order. All our rehabilitative programs are designed to make our clients as independent as possible.
If someone you know could use our help in recovering their musculoskeletal functions, please call 703-998-8900 to talk to a care coordinator.