Our Speech Therapists are tasked with helping patients regain their communication skills after a stroke or as part of a developmental disability. There are many ways that therapy can make a difference in you or your loved one’s capabilities of self-expression.
These are some of the areas that are covered by Speech Therapy Programs:
- Therapy for swallowing disorders
- Articulation and pronunciation exercises
- Individualized treatment plans
- Phonological delays therapy
- Assessment and treatment of dysarthria
- Treatment for cognition disorders
- Treatment for aphasia following a stroke
- Treatment for auditory processing disorders
- Assessment and recommendation for learning disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorder treatment
- Treatment for cerebral palsy
Do you want to work with a speech therapist to improve your communication skills? Our speech therapy programs are personalized to your specific needs. Please request an evaluation by a speech therapist from America’s Nursing, Inc. today. A physician’s order is required. Call us at 703-998-8900.