Our Speech Therapists are tasked with helping patients regain their communication skills after a stroke or as part of a developmental disability. There are many ways that therapy can make a difference in you or your loved one’s capabilities of self-expression.
These are some of the areas that are covered by Speech Therapy Programs:
- Therapy for Swallowing Disorders
- Articulation and Pronunciation Exercises
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Phonological Delays Therapy
- Assessment and Treatment of Dysarthria
- Treatment for Cognition Disorders
- Treatment for Aphasia Following a Stroke
- Treatment for Auditory Processing Disorders
- Assessment and Recommendation for Learning Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Treatment
- Treatment for Cerebral Palsy
Do you want to work with a speech therapist to improve your communication skills? Our speech therapy programs are personalized to the specific needs of the patient. Please request an evaluation by a speech therapist from America’s Nursing, Inc. today. Call us at 703-998-8900.