Home Health Aides are assigned with the overall personal care and hygiene maintenance of the client at home. Our aides provide dedicated attention and health support working in tandem with the Skilled Nurse or Private Duty Nurse to ensure that all the needs of the client are appropriately addressed.
In your home, the home health aide can take care of personal care needs such as:
- Reminding the client to take medications
- AM and PM care
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Laundry and linen changes
- Keeping the client company at home
- Monitoring blood pressure, temperature and other vital signs
- Maintaining a safe living environment for the client
- Help the client maintain a home exercise plan
- Organize the client’s appointments and schedule
- Feeding assistance
Our home health aides provide you with the personal care and daily living assistance you need in your home. We provide services at a predetermined schedule or upon request.
We can arrange for health services to clients living in Northern Virginia. Please call us at 703-998-8900 if you need an extra pair of hands at home.